This week my companion's bike is in the shop because it was having some problems. Because of that we have been taking the bus heaps and mostly walking. My legs are so sore after this week. We figured out that one day we walked about 18 km which is around 11 miles. We had a referral who is supposed to be really keen so we are trying to see her but something always comes up when we plan her in. So we decided to spend most of a day walking to be able to see her, and she was not home. It is hard on foot because we want to see people but the number of people you can see while walking is really limited and most people are not home or are busy, but we are doing what we can with what we have.
I know this is random but lately I have been thinking about doing a study abroad at the BYU Jerusalem center. Don't worry I have not been spending much time thinking about it, but it has crossed my mind. I just think it would be a really cool experience. I think because it is a combination of some of my interests, history, politics, and the Gospel. Mom I can see you not being excited about this but I am sure it would be fine. I have no idea how easy it is to get in or when I would want to do it, but I just am curious of your thoughts on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment