Alex's adventures as he serves a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, blogged by his twin sister Ashley

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 2, 2014

Well this week we decided that we are tired of having basically no investigators. We have had little luck with the potential investigators that we had and former investigators, so we have pretty much been tracting heaps. We have found a couple potential investigators, and a new investigator. Hopefully we will be able to find even more this week. It is funny how some things can change. Normally I really do not like tracting, but I don't think anyone does, but now I do not mind it. Still not my favorite activity, but at least I am willing to do it and hopefully find more investigators, and if not I have still given people the opportunity to accept it.

I did not have an opportunity to teach the Persians again so hopefully this week we will be able to see them and I really hope my Persian is better than I think it is. 

I always think I have a lot to tell you, but when I start typing I guess I forget or it takes up a lot less room than I thought it was. Well I hope you have a good week

Love,
Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment