Alex's adventures as he serves a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, blogged by his twin sister Ashley

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014

This week was one of those weeks you are glad it is over and can just move on. It was a hard week for missionary work, and my companion fell off his bike and face planted, so we have had better weeks. But hard weeks are part of missions, especially here in Western Australia, pretty much you just know they are going to happen so when they do you just move on. I feel bad for my companion, I don't think he is enjoying it in Albany, coming from an area where there generally is a lot of work to here where it is slow, away from all other missionaries, it is cold, and now he fell off his bike. But I really hope in the end he likes it because even though it is not the easiest area it is still a really good area, I love it down here. This week should also be good for the district. the Zone Leaders are coming down today and they will be here until Wednesday and when the zone leaders leave the Sister training leaders come down so hopefully with so many missionaries in the district we will be able to see some success that will be able to get us excited. I hope so anyway. When you have investigators you spend a lot of time thinking of them, what their needs are, and what you are going to teach them. When you don't have many investigators you begin to think of home more because you can only think about what you are going to teach them so many times. 

I hope everyone has a good week this week.

Love,
Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment